Vendetta Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

James Kelly D:

Go down 
AuthorMessage
JamesKelly
Head Administrator
Head Administrator

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2009-04-27

James Kelly D: Empty
PostSubject: James Kelly D:   James Kelly D: Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 2:03 pm

Hello, im posting this to say that my computer is fucked up with viruses and there is so many it has broke my computer, im on my laptop posting this cos' its the only thing working and i cannot download SAMP on it for its a laptop and they are not meant for games, i will nto be in game, but will still answer to any thing that is asked on forums and i will answer to detectives app and if you contact a server owner IG they have the power to invite you into it, so please do not demote me from my admin ran k as i can still talk to yous in the forums as such, i cant gte on vent eather BTW, any quistions you have can be posted in here please, and thank you for reading this, im currently saving for a computer i dont know how much i need yet but i have got just over 200 pound (( scotland Razz )) and im close to what i need, so ill chat to yous soon and i hope i will get a new computer soon,

regards,
James Kelly. Mad Evil or Very Mad Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
JamesKelly
Head Administrator
Head Administrator

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2009-04-27

James Kelly D: Empty
PostSubject: Re: James Kelly D:   James Kelly D: Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 1:03 am

and for joseph/daniel i will be on MSN for you just incase you need to talk about anything,
Razz im away to school for now,
Bai.
Back to top Go down

James Kelly D:
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vendetta Roleplay :: Off-Topic :: Off-Topic-
Jump to: